To our valued customers and industry partners, Wagner’s management team continues to assess the impacts of the Coronavirus on our employees, our customers and our communities. Our management team is meeting daily to ensure the well-being of our employees and customers and that important business operations continue.
Wagner Equipment Co. Business Operations
- At this time, all Wagner locations will remain open during normal business hours.
- You may use WagnerEquipment.com contact forms and chat function to communicate with us online (https://www.wagnerequipment.com/contact/).
- Customers may contact us by phone at 1-877-654-1237.
- Parts customers can utilize Parts.Cat.com to place parts orders online, and have their orders available for retrieval at one of our Wagner Equipment Co. locations or dropboxes throughout Colorado, New Mexico and far West Texas.
What Wagner Is Doing To Protect Our Customers and Employees
- An enhanced facility-cleaning plan has been initiated using CDC approved disinfectants.
- Employees are using gloves when handling parts and repairing equipment.
- Employees have been provided information on healthy habits and best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are actively limiting employee travel and are avoiding in-person meetings and public events.
- We have established procedures for employees to work remotely, leverage teleconference/web meeting technologies when feasible and have instructed employees with fever and/or cough to stay home.
- We have instructed employees not to visit customers in person unless approved or requested by the customer.
- We have implemented use of electronic signing of rental agreements that are emailed to you.
What You Can Do
- Stay informed- The CDC has regularly updated credible guidance available to help you and your loved ones remain safe.
- Practice social distancing of six feet, wash your hands, and use hand-sanitizer.
- Avoid shaking hands and other close contact when unnecessary.
If you are sick, we kindly ask that you conduct business remotely to limit exposure.