Program Coordinator Colorado: Marty Cirbo
Phone: 303-365-8155 or 800-515-8692
Program Coordinator New Mexico: John Bronisz
Phone: 505-938-2849 or 800-515-8692
Wagner Equipment Co. is now accepting applications for the Technician Apprentice Program. Up to 20 students will be accepted into this program. Please click here to apply.
- First Year Rotation: Rotation: Approx. 4 weeks in class at the Community College of Aurora (CO) or Central New Mexico Community (NM)/Approx. 4 weeks in the shop at Wagner (considered part-time employee).
- Second Year Rotation: Approx. 4 weeks in class at the Wagner (on site)/Approx. 4 weeks in the shop at Wagner (considered full-time employee)
- This program is FREE to accepted in-state applicants.
- Students receive pay while training in a Wagner Equipment Co. shop.
- If sponsored by a Wagner branch location, a housing stipend may be awarded to the student.
- A tool box ($5500 VALUE) will be given to the student upon entrance into our program in exchange for a 4-year work commitment.
- Become eligible for full Wagner Equipment Co. employee benefits after 90 days of employment in the first year.
- Medical Insurance (includes dental & vision) / Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, one Week of Vacation after 6 months, and two Personal Days
- Company Uniforms
- High School Diploma or GED (must be 18 years old)
- Mechanically inclined and strong desire to learn
- Acceptable drug test results, background check, and fit for duty eval upon job offer
- Transportation to attend classes and shop assignments
- Successfully pass interview & assessment process (includes Accuplacer – College entrance exam – Math, Reading, Writing)
- Ability to commit to a four-year work contract