Wagner Training Institute offers our heavy equipment customers hands-on experience with Caterpillar® engines and equipment, including compact construction equipment and the latest technology products. Participants are given the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and proficiency through both written and performance assessments during training.
We are also proud to offer customers from all industries expert computer, staff, and management development training. We have FranklinCovey and DDI-Certified instructors to provide you with excellent staff and management development classes.
WTI 2019 Course Schedules:
- Service Training Schedule: WTI offers a wide variety of service training on CAT equipment and software. Please call 303-739-3253 to discuss your training needs
- Gas Engine Training Schedule: Taught by a Cat-Certified instructor, learn the latest repair and maintenance techniques for CAT gas engines.
- Safety Training Schedule: Everything from CPR and First Aid to MSHA Certification and Refresher..
- Operator Training: Offering training on Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Backhoes, Motor Graders, and Skid Steers. Please call 303-739-3253 to discuss your training needs.
- Management Development Training
- Staff Development Training