Last Modified: August 19, 2019
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us, including personally identifiable information you submit to register and create an account, complete a transaction, or to receive information you have requested, such as by contacting us or registering to receive product announcements, updates and notifications in connection with your access and use of the Site. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. We may also collect financial information, including credit card numbers, associated card data and tax identification numbers, in the event you register an account and purchase products from us. Your payment information is collected and processed by a third party vendor and is not stored or accessible by us.
When you use the Site, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies help us to understand how you use and navigate this Site and, in turn, how we can make this Site more user friendly. With most Internet browsers, you can erase or reject cookies, or set your browser to prompt a warning whenever a cookie is sent. We may also use third-party website analytics tools that collect information about user traffic on the Site. The information we collect using automated means may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- information about actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use personal information we obtain about you to:
- provide you with the products and/or services you request;
- send you emails or other information or materials you request;
- maintain a record of your use of the Site;
- respond to your questions and comments;
- communicate with you about our products that may be of interest to you;
- request participation in surveys or otherwise gather feedback to assess and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements between Wagner and our customers;
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
- in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We will not sell or rent your information to any third party.
Information We Share
We may disclose non-personal information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information to:
- contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures (for more information, see the “Opting-Out” section below);
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- enforce our rights arising from any agreements between Wagner and our customers; and/or
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wagner users of our Site, or others.
If you have registered for product announcements, news or updates, we will use your personally identifiable information to fulfill your request. You may stop receiving any electronic communications from us at any time by clicking on and completing the opt-out link provided at the bottom of the applicable email.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us and we take reasonable precautions to protect it. After a user logs into his/her account on the Site, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to protect web sessions using both server authentication and data encryption in an effort to keep data safe and secure. Additionally, most Internet browsers also offer their own security features that enable end users to control how their transmissions are protected. Please remember, however, that any personally identifiable information you send to us via the Internet is subject to the risk of unlawful interception by third parties, and that no method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. Further, please note that, in our discretion, aggregated information that contains no personally identifiable information may not be treated as private or confidential. For the avoidance of doubt, WE expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your PERSONAL Information.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not directed to, and Wagner does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please email us at email@example.com.
Affiliated Company Websites
Location of Our Servers; Governing Law and Venue for Disputes
Wagner Equipment Co.
Attn: Risk Management
1800 Smith Road
Aurora, CO 80011
|Facilities throughout Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas:
Albuquerque, Aurora, Burlington, Carlsbad, Colorado Springs, Durango, El Paso, Bloomfield, Grand Junction, Hayden, Hobbs, Paonia, Pueblo, Windsor, Yuma