Get the powerful benefits of CAT® VisionLink technology when you rent a Cat VisionLink-equipped machine from Wagner Equipment Co.’s rental fleet. You’ll get more done when you have real-time insight into the machine’s location, idle time, fuel burn, stop-start time and operator performance. Plus, it’s all available at no additional charge to you when you go with Wagner Equipment Co. in Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas.
The VisionLink for Rentals program provides you with the information you need to improve your rental machine productivity and operating costs. Not every job is the same, so you can choose the option that best meets your needs:
OPTION 1: Send me the Information. You will receive a weekly email report showing the total hours the rental machine was used each day. This report outlines run versus idle time.
- Gain insight to help you decide to extend or return the Cat rental equipment.
- Reduce your fuel costs by addressing excessive idle time.
OPTION 2: Give me the full power of VisionLink technology. You will receive a user ID and password to log in to the VisionLink website or mobile app to take advantage of powerful equipment management tools.
- Reduce time looking for the rented Caterpillar machine by seeing its location.
- Improve productivity by addressing first hour/last hour production.
- Address operator events before they result in damage charges.
- Improve fuel management by knowing the fuel level in the machines.
- Set time and location boundaries to know if a machine is operating outside your plan.
Want to sign up or learn more about how Wagner’s VisionLink for Rentals program can help you improve your operation? Contact Debra Sanchez at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-938-2805. Whether you’d like to rent Trimble Machine Control solutions, Cat GPS systems, or other Cat machines and equipment, we’ll work with you to help you get the equipment you need for the job at hand.